Rules & Policies
Park Rules & Policies
Our rules and regulations are set forth to ensure the safety of all our guests, please be safe and enjoy your stay. Violations of rules may result in immediate eviction without warning or refund. You must understand and agree to abide by these rules and regulations in their entirety during your entire stay.
Rates, rules, and policies are subject to change without notice. We strive to have a family oriented and fun environment. Please help us by following the rules below. We want everyone to have a fun and safe stay with us. If you have any problems with your neighbors, please do not hesitate to contact the front office.
General Rules and Regulations
- All guests and visitors must register at our front office. All vehicles must display a parking tag at all times. All non-camping guests must leave the park by 11:00 P.M. There is a $10.00 fee per day for all non registered guests & visitors. Please stop at the registration office for a visitor’s pass. If you’re going to use the pool you need to pay $10 Wrist bands must be worn and may be purchased in the office.
- You must be 21 years of age to rent any site or cabin in our park; registered renter must be onsite while any member on their party is onsite.
- A 10 mph speed limit is strictly enforced in our campground.
- Please don’t cut through or park in empty sites or grass areas. Respect our property, neighbors, and other campers. Please use the roads only.
- Please park your RV, car, truck, motorcycle, or Golf Carts on the limestone in your designated site only. No parking or cutting through empty sites. No parking on grass. Guests and extra vehicles must park in designated overflow parking around the park as to not obstruct the flow of traffic or impose on other guests. Vehicle owners are responsible for any and all towing fees for improperly parked vehicle removal.
- Please do not give your gate access code to anyone.
- Parents are fully and solely responsible for the behavior and safety of their children.
- Quiet time is from 10:30 P.M. until 9:00 A.M. All music must be turned off, and Golf carts must be parked by 10:30 P.M.
- Excessive noise, amplified or loud music, public drunkenness, sale, exchange of illegal drugs, nudity, explosives, fireworks, and firearms are not permitted. Please be respectful and courteous to others during your stay.
- Dump ALL waste water in the sewer, not on the ground. Please insure that your sewer hose does not leak.
- Washing of RV or other vehicles is not permitted.
- Campers and guests are responsible for keeping their sites clean. Dumpsters are provided throughout the campground. Please place all trash in a sealed bag in the dumpster. Please do not throw cigarette butts, cans, or paper on the ground.
- Smoking is not permitted in any building, structure, or pool area.
- Fires are allowed at all RV sites in approved above ground fire rings only, or in our Camp Fire Area by the pond. All fires must be extinguished by bedtime.
- No outside motorized recreational equipment allowed in our park, such as 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, go-carts, scooters, minibikes, or private watercraft. Electric golf carts are allowed (see section below for the rules and regulations for such).
- Absolutely no repairs to RV’s or motor vehicle modifications are allowed inside the park.
- No person within the grounds shall behave in such a manner as to jeopardize the safety and health of himself/herself and others. Such behavior, including abusive or profane language, shall be grounds for expulsion without warning or refunds.
- Bayou Wilderness RV Campground, its owners, employees and/or affiliates are not responsible for damages to your property during your stay. All campers and guests are responsible for any and all losses, injuries, or accidents they are involved in.
RV Site Specific Rules & Policies
- All guests and visitors must register at our front office. All non-camping guests must leave the park at 11:00 P.M.
- 4 person occupancy; Children under 2 years of age are not included in the occupancy count.
- Check in time is 12:00 P.M.; checkout time is 11:00 A.M. Penalties for late checkout are charged at the rate of $5.00 per hour in full hour increments only until 3 P.M. – no exceptions. Guests staying late in their spot past 3:00 P.M. will be charged for an additional night.
- Full Hook-up’s include 30 and/or 50 Amp Electricity, Onsite Water, Onsite Sewer and Wi-Fi. All sites are pull thru.
Pool Specific Rules
- Our Pool and recreation area is for registered guests and registered visitors only, no exceptions. The pool is closed during bad weather.
- Guest/Visitor Policy – $20.00 per person. Wrist bands must be worn and may be purchased in the office.
- Pool hours are from 9 A.M. until dark.
- Bayou Wilderness RV reserves the right to refuse admittance into our swimming facility when the capacity of the pool has been reached or when otherwise deemed necessary for the health, welfare or safety of our patrons.
- No running or horseplay in or around our pool.
- Everybody must shower off before entering pool.
- There is no lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk. An Adult must accompany and directly supervise all children 14 and under.
- No pets are allowed in our pool or recreation areas.
- No glass containers are allowed at the pool or recreation areas.
- Swimmers who need diapers must use diapers designed for pool use. Diapers cannot be changed in the pool area.
Tenting Specific Rules
- Tenting is only allowed in tent area around the pond.
- Tents are not permitted in RV sites.
- Tent sites are charged per night per person. Tent occupancy cannot exceed tent rating.
Pet Specific Rules and Regulations
- Pets are allowed at all sites. All pets must be on a leach at all times when outside the RV. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. All pet waste should be picked up immediately and disposed of properly. Doggy bags are available at the laundry building and office. Pet owners are fully and solely responsible for the behavior and safety of their pets. Pets are not permitted in any building in the campground, pool, or recreation areas. There will be a $50.00 fine assessed to anyone who doesn’t clean up after their pet.
Golf Cart Specific Rules and Regulations
- The speed limit for all vehicles (including golf carts) in our park is 10 miles per hour and is strictly enforced.
- Electric golf carts are allowed provided you register them and pay a $10.00 per day permit fee. Only licensed drivers over 17 years of age are allowed to operate golf carts on our property. All Drivers shall be self-insured, proof of insurance required.
- Operating personal Golf Carts in violation of any park rules and regulations are subject to eviction of the entire party without refund.
- All carts must be equipped with lights if used after dark and must be parked by 10:00 pm.
- There is a one-night cancellation fee charged for nightly or weekly reservations.
- Refund for amounts paid over the one non-refundable night will be issued if the reservation is cancelled three 1 week prior to arrival date.
- There will be a $50.00 (NON-REFUNDABLE) deposit when making a monthly reservation. This deposit will be applied to the first month’s rent at check-in time. Montly reservations will be guaranteed for only one month after the reservation is made. At which time, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds.
- In the event of a hurricane evacuation or any other natural disaster or act of God related City, Parish, State, or Federally issued MANDATORY evacuation, Only Camping Credits (Vouchers) will be given. NO refunds will be issued.
- All refunds are determined solely by the management of Bayou Wilderness RV. Request for special refunds or credits must be made in writing providing full proof of emergency circumstances claimed.